| I passed my second licensing exam! I am now provisionally licensed as a psychologist in the state of Texas! I only have one more exam to go before I can practice independently. However, I can't take that test until January, because it is only offered twice a year, and that is the next test date. God is so good! Without Him and the prayers and support from all my family and friends it would not have been possible. Thank you to all of you who prayed for me and supported me through this stressful time. Thank you especially to Max and Breanna, who were so patient with me through this process. They loved me unconditionally and supported me every step of the way. Max you believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. You are the best and I thank God for you everyday. Thank you also to my parents and brother, Jason. Your love and financial support allowed me the opportunity to pursue my dreams sooner than expected! Thanks for pushing me to reach my goals and believing in me without a doubt. I love you all and I am where I am today because of your love, encouragement, and support. |
A blog all about the Smith Family (Max, Amanda, and most importantly Breanna)!
Friday, July 27, 2007
PASSED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment