Monday, March 17, 2008

Mix Match

I always like to dress Bre in cute clothes and frequently get complements on how cute she looks. So the other day when I took Bre to daycare she was dressed cute in a sweater and jeans. At daycare she has a couple of extra outfits in her cubby just in case there is a mess or she has an accident and needs a change of clothes. I hadn't looked at the extra clothes in her cubby in quite some time because she never needs to change. Well, when I went to pick her up the other day she had on quite the outfit. I guess she had gotten something on her jeans and so they changed her pants. As you can see below, she looked quite a mess! I had to laugh when I saw her. The poor thing had on pants that were WAY too small and her sweater completely clashed. It was so cute and so funny! I just had to share the pics!


No comments: