Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Max's 31st Birthday

May 9th was Max's 31st birthday. I had a surprise party planned for him on Saturday (5/10), so to throw him off, we had a family dinner (minus Keilah, because she had to work :( we missed her). Max's mom brought over dinner and I made Max birthday brownies. Breanna helped Daddy blow out his candles. She also got to experience her first taste of corn-on-the cob, and with only 2 teeth! She went to town on that corn. She spent at least 10-15 minutes chewing and sucking on that cob. It was quite an experience. It reminded me of her cousin Aubrie. We have a picture of her at about Breanna's age eating corn-on-the-cob (it was her favorite) so I had to take one of Bre too!

Bre with Daddy and his birthday brownies!
Blowing out the candles...
This corn is yummy!!!!

No comments: