Saturday, March 5, 2011

I know, I know...I said I would keep up!

I know I said in the last blog, that I would do better with keeping up with things. Well, life happens. Summer and fall have come and gone, now we are in winter (almost spring), and I haven't documented anything! We went on vacation to Myrtle Beach with Max's cousin, Dante, and his wonderful wife and daughter, Freedah and Michiah. We had a great time! The fall brought Lloyd's (Max's little brother) last football season, Max's first year as an Assistant Principal, and halloween as a cowgirl! Christmas was wonderful with all of our families! Keilah (Max's sister was home for the holiday's and we spent Christmas with my family at an awesome vacation home in Branson. So here are some pics to document the wonderful things that happened over the summer, fall, and holiday seasons!

JAWS...



Myrtle Beach

Building sand castles!

Plane ride...

Homecoming 2010

Newest AISD Assitant Principal...Gunn Gators




Halloween 2010

Christmas 2010








No comments: